When to Travel to Antarctica: What to See & Do by Month
Watch the video recording of our webinar When to Travel to Antarctica and learn about the month-by-month travel highlights.
Webinar Recording – When to Travel to Antarctica: What to See & Do by Month
On June 7th, 2022, Renato Marin, Antarctica21’s Direct Sales Manager, hosted a webinar with our special guest panelist Marcelo Flores, one of Antarctica21’s Expedition Photographers and Marine Biologists.
Renato and Marcelo were eager to share their Antarctic experiences and first-hand advice on when to travel to Antarctica. Marcelo has the unique experience of traveling to Antarctica over 30 times during different months of the year.
Some of the webinar topics include:
- Antarctic Travel Highlights by Month. As the weather changes, so do the wildlife and icy landscapes, but each month has something unique to offer.
- When to Have the Best Wildlife Encounters? Be there in time to see the whales migrating, observe penguins nesting, and watch the courtship with Antarctic sea birds such as skuas, albatrosses, and petrels.
- Expert Tips on Photography in Antarctica. There are a few times during the year that is perfect for photography. Find out how the landscape changes and what you can see when the golden hour reaches Antarctica.
- Antarctica21 Travel Itineraries. Get insider information about the best itineraries for a perfect Antarctic Adventure!
- Q&As. We had several great questions during the presentation. Get the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
Fill out this form to watch the full recording!