Can penguins fly?
Do penguins fly? How many people can answer that question with confidence? We have scientific confirmation that, in fact, Antarctic penguins do not fly. But we do fly to Antarctica!
In 2023, Antarctica21 turns 20, and to celebrate our birthday and promote knowledge and understanding of Antarctica and Antarctic penguins, we are searching far and wide for penguin lovers across the globe. From January to March 2023, you can apply to be Antarctica21’s Chief Flying Penguin Officer!
Fill out the application form and answer all three questions correctly. We will randomly select a lucky person to travel with us on board Ocean Nova during the December 7-14, 2023 Classic Antarctica Air-Cruise in a Single Cabin.
Antarctica21’s Chief Flying Penguin Officer Responsibilities:
- Travel to Punta Arenas, Chile for the Classic Antarctica Air-Cruise.
- Explore Antarctica on land and sea to learn first-hand about penguins and their habitat.
- The polar plunge is optional but highly recommended.
How to apply to win a free trip to Antarctica:
- Download the Antarctic Penguin Study Guide.
- Review the guide and learn about Antarctic penguins.
- Fill out the form and answer all three knowledge questions correctly.
The winner will be announced on March 17, 2023.
You must be 18 years of age or older to enter. Review the complete contest details here.
**Quienes deseen ganar este viaje al continente blanco podrán postular y revisar los detalles en español en este link.