A photographer’s story by Anais Afrika Rekus
Announcing our 2024-25 Air-Cruise Expeditions & Promotions
A full list of departures, dates, pricing, promotions, and additional activities and packages.
On January 18, 2023, we launched our new Antarctic air-cruise expeditions for the 2024 – 2025 season. You can begin planning ahead and book your next epic adventure. You can find a full list of departures, dates, and pricing in our new brochure.
What Makes Antarctica21’s Expeditions Unique?
- Air-Cruise Experts – We pioneered the fly and cruise model to Antarctica.
- Flight Advantages – Unlike some companies, Antarctica21 uses a single flight to carry all guests on an expedition to and from the White Continent, and we have priority over the flight window. Learn more about flights to Antarctica.
- Boutique Ships – Our small expedition ships welcome a maximum of only 76 guests offering a personalized and intimate experience.
- High Staff-to-Guest Ratio – On every journey, our specialized team includes at least 12 expert polar guides, and their number one priority is ensuring you have an unforgettable voyage.
Below you can also review our:
- Three Antarctic Air-Cruise Itineraries
- 2024-2025 Antarctic Promotions
- Additional Packages and Excursions
- Worry-Free Expedition Travel Note
Fly to Antarctica in just two hours over the Drake Passage, avoiding the discomfort of a rough sea crossing. Our Antarctic flight and cruise model allows you to arrive in Antarctica in comfort and style.
Once there, cruise along the Antarctic Peninsula, making daily Zodiac landings, enjoying wildlife experiences, and joining our expert polar guides in an unforgettable adventure of a lifetime.
- Our most popular itinerary
- A complete Antarctic experience
- Frequent departures
- Starting at $11,495 USD per person
- An in-depth expedition, explore farther and see more
- Sail farther south to try and reach the Antarctic Circle
- Limited number of departures
- Starting at $15,995 USD per person
- Introductory and affordable
- Visit Cape Horn and Antarctica
- See a variety of seabirds, including albatrosses and giant petrels
- Starting at $4,995 USD
Note: All prices listed here are per person based on triple occupancy.
For our new 2024-2025 Antarctic air-cruise season, we have a limited availability promotion.
Antarctic Travel Credit
We offer a $1,500 per person savings on all Classic Antarctica Air-Cruise departures aboard our boutique vessel Ocean Nova during the 2024-25 season.
Our Sea Kayaking program is an exclusive experience limited to a maximum of 10 participants per departure, under the guidance and leadership of an experienced Kayak Master, who takes our guests on a sea journey through icy waters while observing massive glaciers and aquatic wildlife.
Hiking & Snowshoeing in Antarctica
This excursion takes active travelers who wish to explore further while on land. A Hiking & Snowshoeing Guide leads a small group of adventurers as they gain elevation and explore the landscape.
Complete your air-cruise booking with pre and post-expedition hotel and transfer packages. This includes details for all our additional services and adventure activities.
Together with a team of international partners, we have developed robust protocols for the safe operation of expedition travel. Review our current Travel Requirements to ensure your trip is one without worry. We will continue to update this plan as global responses to the pandemic evolve, incorporating all the latest knowledge, guidelines, and protocols.
Begin your Antarctic adventure today! Book a call with us to start planning.