New: 2024-25 Antarctic & Sub-Antarctic Sea Voyages
A new collection of expedition cruises to South Georgia, the Falklands (Malvinas), Patagonia & the Chilean Fjords.
We are excited to announce our new collection of Antarctic & Sub-Antarctic Sea Voyages for the 2024-25 season. Begin planning ahead and book your next epic adventure to discover Antarctica, South Georgia, the Falklands (Malvinas), Patagonia & the Chilean Fjords. You can find a full list of departures, dates, and pricing in our new Sea Voyage brochure below.
To learn more about our new Sea Voyages, sign up for our next webinar on March 28, 2023.
What Makes Antarctica21’s Expeditions Unique?
- Polar Cruise Experts – For 20 years, we have been successful at operating outstanding expedition cruises in Antarctica and Sub-Antarctica.
- Boutique Ships – Our small expedition ships offer a personalized, yacht-like experience, with a maximum of only 96 guests. Our small expedition vessels also provide privileged access to Antarctica and the southern latitudes, taking you where larger ships cannot.
- High Staff-to-Guest Ratio – On every journey, our specialized team includes at least 12 expert polar guides, and their number one priority is ensuring you have an unforgettable voyage.
Below you can also review our:
- Sea Voyages Itineraries
- 2024-2025 Early Booking Promotion
- Additional Excursion: Sea Kayaking
- Worry-Free Expedition Travel Note
Patagonia & Chilean Fjords (New!)
- 9 Days / 8 Nights
- A wilderness experience in Southern Chile and the Southern Patagonia Ice Field. Visit the San Rafael Glacier, Puerto Eden, Tierra del Fuego, and Glacier Alley along the Beagle Channel.
- Promotional rates start at $4,995 per person
Falklands (Malvinas) & South Georgia
- 17 Days / 16 Nights
- A wilderness experience in the Southern Ocean visiting the Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) and an in-depth visit to South Georgia.
- Promotional rates start at $8,995 per person
Learn more about our new Sea Voyages on our next webinar on March 28, 2023.
For our new 2024-25 Antarctic & Sub-Antarctic Sea Voyage season, we have a limited availability promotion. To take advantage of this benefit, book before August 31, 2023!
Our Sea Kayaking program is an exclusive experience limited to a maximum of 10 participants per departure, under the guidance and leadership of an experienced Kayak Master, who takes our guests on a sea journey through icy waters while observing massive glaciers and aquatic wildlife.
Together with a team of international partners, we have developed robust protocols for the safe operation of expedition travel. Review our current Travel Requirements to ensure your trip is one without worry. We will continue to update this plan as global responses to the pandemic evolve, incorporating all the latest knowledge, guidelines, and protocols.
Begin your Antarctic adventure today! Book a call with us to start planning.